There could be a few reasons why you are being asked to use your hardware device to approve a transaction even though it’s below your your daily spending limit:
- You may have already spent more than your spending limit.
- Double check the daily mobile spending limit you have set. See How much have I spent toward my daily Mobile Pay limit? for more information.
- The spend that counts towards your mobile transaction limit resets at 3 am local time every day (4 am if your local time zone observes daylight savings). Review any transactions that you have made since 3 am local time (4 am if your local time zone observes daylight savings) to see if you have already exceeded your daily limit.
- The app might have issues connecting with Block’s server
- Make sure you have a strong internet connection and try again.