For iOS devices:
If you have selected auto update, it’s possible that the app will update on its own when updates are available. Otherwise, when an app update is available, you will receive an email from TestFlight to your email address, or, if you have enabled notifications for TestFlight on your phone, you will receive a notification from the TestFlight app that an update is available.
If a manual update is required:
- Launch the TestFlight app
- Under Apps, select Bitkey Beta and then Update
Tip: If you only see Open as an option then you are already on the latest version of the Bitkey app
- When the update has completed, select Open. You will be redirected to the Bitkey app automatically
For Android devices:
If you have selected auto update, it’s possible that the app will update on its own when updates are available. If auto updates are not enabled, or if your app is not updating, follow the steps below:
From your phone, click Bitkey Beta and then Update.
If the link doesn’t work:
- Open the Google Play Store app.
Note: You must be logged into the Google Play store with the email address you used to sign up for the beta program.
- At the top right, tap the profile icon.
- Tap Manage apps & device.
- Tap Manage. Apps with an update available are labeled "Update available."
- Locate and select the Bitkey app and then select Update.